Dorado Games is a well-established video games studio in Malta, and part of Stillfront Group Sweden – a stock market listed organization consisting of over twenty international video game studios from around the world. The company’s focus is designing, developing and marketing online strategy games for all platforms: Our global strategy hit-game “Conflict of Nations: World War 3” is at the center of our endeavors and constantly being refined and expanded across iOS, Android and PC/Steam.
Fullstack App Integrations and Automation Engineer (m/f/x)
As a full stack app integrations and automation engineer you will be part of our interdisciplinary team, developing and adding to our new line-up of online games, starting with CONFLICT OF NATIONS: WORLD WAR 3 (http://ww3.tv/) and other unannounced titles.
Workwise you can expect a professional environment utilizing a blend of proven and new technologies like GitHub, Jenkins, Fastlane, Docker, Nexus, Elasticsearch, Sentry, SonarQube, Sauce Labs, Firebase, and more.
- Developing and maintaining our various native apps to bring our web-based games to as many platforms as possible
- Integrating third-party libraries and services into the apps
- Extend the functionality of the web-based games with natively implemented features on various platforms
- Creating automated end-to-end tests to ensure the best possible user experience on a plethora of devices
- Writing and maintaining fast code, adhering to international standards
- Writing and maintaining detailed technical design and software documentation
- Collaborating closely with all departments and key members to create and deliver an exceptional and involving online game play experience
- Creating & maintaining the detailed technical documentation and planning of new features
- Excellent Java or Kotlin/Swift/PHP programming skills (please provide references of relevant projects)
- Experience with payment & subscription integrations
- Ability to setup build and deploy automation
- Previous credential management experience
- Ability to produce fast, well documented and easily extendable code
- Experience in shipping, releasing or live developing on at least one commercial product or game on app stores
- Ability to articulate and document technical designs clearly and analytically
- Ability to communicate effectively and objectively in English
- Passion for videogames
- Knowledge of multiplayer/PvP/online game development practices
- Familiarity with agile software development and scrum-based working environments
- JS/TS frontend skills
- Full-time and on-site post COVID-19, remote / home office possible
- Indefinite contract, 4-day work week
- Private health insurance
- Starting date as soon as possible
Join our Team!
We are here to keep rocking the games market with new quality titles – and our team is the foundation for our success. If you tick most of the above boxes, and feel like working in a sunny and creative environment in the Mediterranean surrounded by people who are passionate about their creation, then send us your English application under: email@example.com