Dorado Games is a well-established video games studio in Malta, and part of Stillfront Group Sweden – a stock market listed organization consisting of over twenty international video game studios from around the world. The company’s focus is designing, developing and marketing online strategy games for all platforms: Our global strategy hit-game “Conflict of Nations: World War 3” is at the center of our endeavors and constantly being refined and expanded across iOS, Android and PC/Steam.
3D Developer (GPU/SHADERS/GLSL)(m/f/x)
As a 3D developer you will be part of our interdisciplinary team, developing and adding to our new line-up of online games, starting with CONFLICT OF NATIONS: WORLD WAR 3 (http://ww3.tv/) and other unannounced titles.
- Developing 3D & 2D rendering features for our games and properly integrating them with our cross-platform frontend framework.
- Contribute to our rendering engine development with high-performance cross-platform code
- Undertake performance profiling and optimization
- Writing and maintaining fast code, adhering to international standards
- Writing and maintaining detailed technical design and software documentation
- Collaborating closely with all departments and key members to create and deliver an exceptional and involving online game play experience
- Several years 3D engine development experience with a strong background in OpenGL, or other 3D APIs
- Advanced knowledge in GPU programming and shader language (GLSL or others)
- Solid debugging and optimization skills
- Solid understanding of the graphics pipeline
- Ability to produce fast, well documented and easily extendable code (please provide samples if possible)
- Experience in shipping, releasing or live developing on at least one commercial product or game
- Ability to articulate and document technical designs clearly and analytically
- Ability to communicate effectively and objectively in English
- Passion for videogames
- Knowledge of multiplayer/PvP/online game development practices
- Familiarity with agile software development and scrum-based working environments
- Full-time and on-site post COVID-19, remote / home office possible
- Indefinite contract, 4-day work week
- Private health insurance
- Health fund and home office equipment
- Starting date as soon as possible
Join our Team!
We are here to keep rocking the games market with new quality titles – and our team is the foundation for our success. If you tick most of the above boxes, and feel like working in a sunny and creative environment in the Mediterranean surrounded by people who are passionate about their creation, then send us your English application under: email@example.com