Dorado Games is a well-established video games studio in Malta, and part of Stillfront Group Sweden – a stock market listed organization consisting of over twenty international video game studios from around the world. The company’s focus is designing, developing and marketing online strategy games for all platforms: Our global strategy hit-game “Conflict of Nations: World War 3” is at the center of our endeavors and constantly being refined and expanded across iOS, Android and PC/Steam.
Senior Data Analyst (m/f/x)
As a data analyst you will be part of our interdisciplinary team, shaping and aiding the data-driven decision making for our line-up of online games, starting with CONFLICT OF NATIONS: WORLD WAR 3 (http://ww3.tv/) and further unannounced titles.
You will collect, analyze and interpret a range of game data sources, processing them for use by developers and executives. You will employ statistical tools for your data analyses, serving as the core of your work. Your data-driven recommendations will reveal paths of action to be taken, contributing directly to the company’s success.
You will also have the chance to shape our analytics stack by developing ETL and data integration pipelines between our own MySQL database and other systems like Elasticsearch, Google BigQuery and Tableau – hence high proficiency and knowledge of Tableau is a requirement.
- Recommend courses of action and visually represent complex relationships in simple images and graphs
- Identify opportunities for improving our online and mobile games and performance marketing
- Shape and maintain ETL and data integration pipelines
- Set up effective data visualizations primarily in Tableau and other tools
- Shape and maintain database structures and data hygiene
- Develop new algorithms and functions for measuring and assessing KPIs
- Develop complex SQL queries for relational and column-based databases
- Carry out mathematical and graphical analyses for our games, and supervise long term analyses
- Evaluate multivariate tests, conduct problem analyses, and create reports on new features
- Several years of professional experience in analytics
- University degree in mathematics, physics, computer science, statistics, or other subject with a significant mathematical/statistical or scientific focus
- Ability to work with various data platforms and tools such as Big Query, Elasticsearch, and other systems
- Proficiency with at least one scripting language (e.g., R, Python)
- Experience applying advanced statistical methods and handling large amounts of data
- Ability to visually portray results with data using Tableau or other presentation tools
- Excellent knowledge of Tableau Desktop software and Tableau Online
- Good knowledge of SQL or other databases
- Experience working on at least one commercial product or game
- Ability to articulate and document findings clearly and analytically
- Ability to communicate effectively and objectively in English
- Experience in setting up ETL pipelines
- Basic knowledge of PHP and other programming languages
- Passion for video games and game development
- Full-time and on-site, remote / home office optional
- Indefinite 4-day work week contract with full salary
- Private health insurance coverage
- Relocation support
- Starting date: as soon as possible
Join our Team!
We are here to keep rocking the games market with new quality titles – and our team is the foundation for our success. If you tick most of the above boxes, and feel like working in a sunny and creative environment in the Mediterranean surrounded by people who are passionate about their creation, then send us your English application under: firstname.lastname@example.org